When you withdraw money from an ATM, you can now choose between two types of banknotes¹
Select or enter the amount you wish to withdraw. Then, you are given an option to choose how you get your banknotes:
And the notes are dispensed as selected. As easy as that!
Tips to make the most of Santander ATMs
We recommend using our ATMs with your mobile phone:
- Faster, easier and more secure.
- Same operations and transactions as with a physical card.
If you withdraw money from ATMs using a QR code, you can do it faster and having less physical contact with the ATM:
- Set up your transaction on the app or in online banking.
- Choose your debit card, the amount to be withdrawn, and sign off the transaction.
- Minimum €20 and maximum €300 per day.
Discover our ATM section in the app. Find out everything you can do from the app before you go to an ATM:
- Search for the nearest ATMs in working order.
- Confirm the type of banknote available at the ATM.
- Alter or change your card's limits straight away.
- Generate a QR code to withdraw up to €300 in cash without a card. You can generate it for yourself or for another person.
- View your account activity or balances.
1. The options shown depend on the selected amount and the available banknotes at the ATM
Other related products
Streamline your day to day. No waiting, no hours and wherever you want, carry out your daily transactions with Internet Banking.
Have the bank on your mobile. Make transfers, manage your credit cards, withdraw cash from ATMs, review your expenses and more.
You might be interested in
How to withdraw money without a card
How to pay using your mobile
Find out more