Transfers from your Santander App
Domestic and international transfers
Transfer money to any account at any bank, at home or abroad.
Reuse transfers or set up a standing order.
Keep an eye on security
Activate your alerts and receive a notification each time a transfer is made.
How to make a bank transfer?
- Use your access codes to access the Account Overview and choose the account from which you want to make the transfer.
- Click on the send money icon and select transfer.
- Input the amount and reference.
- To chose the recipient of the transfer, input this manually or search in favourites.
- Choose when you want to make the transfer (today, choose a day or set up a standing order).
- Select the transfer method and confirm the transaction using your signature key, or if you prefer, using your fingerprint or face thanks to Santander Key.
- And that's it! Transfer completed.
Start using your Santander App:
- Making domestic transfers, transfers to your favourite recipients, and transfers between accounts.
- Viewing and reusing transfers.
- Viewing and managing standing orders and deferred transfers.
- Managing your favourite recipients from your personal area.
- Making international transfers to SEPA zone countries.
You might be interested in
How to withdraw money without a card
How to pay using your mobile
How long does a bank transfer take?
Find out more
How to activate a card?