What is Garmin Pay?
Garmin pay is a payment solution designed especially for those who want to make their lives more comfortable and pay at any time, without having to carry cards or their mobile. It is an agile method and it is also completely secure for you and your cards.
HOW TO SET UP GARMIN PAY
- Download the Garmin Connect app onto your smartphone.
- Start the app and click on the Smartwatch icon.
- Select Garmin Pay.
- On the right-hand side, click on add card.
- Add your Santander Card number and other requested data.
- You will receive a one time password to confirm the data.
- Now you can start using Garmin Pay.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH GARMIN PAY
- Open Garmin Pay after pressing the right button of your smartwatch for two seconds.
- Select Wallet.
- Enter the security code.
- Choose the card with which you want to pay.
- Move your device close to the POS terminal to make the payment.
- Your Garmin will vibrate and a notification will appear on the screen to confirm the operation.
Information of interest
Find out about the Terms and Conditions of Banco Santander S.A. for "Garmin Pay” device payments here - (PDF 293.14 KB) This service is available on the vívoactive® 3/3 Music, Forerunner® 645/645 Music and Fenix 5 Plus series. Only Santander cards activated in Secure Electronic Commerce (CES) are enabled for Garmin Pay, except: Ecash prepaid cards and some business cards. The Bank reserves the right to modify the cards enabled for use through Garmin Pay, informing the customer in a timely manner.
You might be interested in
How to pay using your mobile
Find out more