Comfortable, flexible and sustainable financing
The Sustainable Consumption Loan is a green loan that will help you to finance the purchase of sustainable goods and/or services, such as purchasing an electric vehicle or undertaking renovations or improvements on your home to save energy and make it more energy efficient.
In order to able to apply for this loan, you will have to provide a supporting document explaining how the funds will be used, such as the purchase invoice or the renovation quote, so that you can prove that the loan amount will be used for one of the sustainable purposes listed.
The terms and conditions of this loan are as follows:
- Fixed annual nominal interest rate: 5.95%.
- APR1 of 6.11%.
- No arrangement fee.
- No total or partial repayment fee. If you receive any kind of subsidy, you can use it to pay off the loan and reduce your debt at no cost.
- Flexibility: because you can repay it over up to 7 years.
- Minimum and maximum loan amount: EUR 1,000 – 100,000.
- Installation of photovoltaic solar panels.
- Solar panels for hot water.
- Electrical energy or thermal storage units.
Heating, cooling and hot water
- Acquisition of household appliances with the highest EU energy label rating for each item type.
- Installation of heating, cooling and domestic hot water systems in the most energy-efficient categories.
- Condensing boilers: installation of heating and hot water systems using condensing boilers.
- Heat pumps: installation of heat pump heating and cooling system by means of splits or ducts.
- Aerothermal: installation of heating, cooling and domestic hot water system using aerothermal system.
- Geothermal: geothermal installation, systems that convert heat from the ground into thermal energy (heating, cooling and domestic hot water).
Control and automation
- Smart meters for water, gas, electricity, ventilation and air-conditioning for efficient integrated energy management.
- Sensor equipment, including movement and daylight detection.
- Items for façades or roofs with sun protection or control functions.
Insulation of façades and cladding
- Replacement of exterior carpentry: Installation of aluminium or PVC thermal break windows and low-emission double glazing, complying with the limits established in the Technical Building Code (CTE) for Energy Saving.
- External insulation finishing system (EIFS, SATE in Spanish).
- Double-skin façades.
Purchase of new or semi-new sustainable vehicles (up to 36 months old). The following types of vehicle are viewed as sustainable:
- Electric vehicles.
- Hydrogen-powered vehicles.
- Hybrid vehicles with emissions lower than 50g of CO2/km.
Check the emissions generated by the hybrid car that you are going to purchase here.
The installation of electric vehicle charging points is also deemed a sustainable purpose.
Other related products
Subsidies and aid for sustainability
Learn about all the public aid for investments in sustainable housing projects, self-consumption and vehicles.
Sustainable Mobility Renting
A sustainable vehicle leasing offer. Make your mobility choices more and more environmentally friendly.