1. Card eligibility subject to the Bank's prior approval. This card allows payment to be deferred. Bear in mind that if you choose too low a repayment, your debt may remain outstanding longer than expected, given that your monthly instalment is first used to pay interest and fees and then to repay your principal. Remember to use your credit card in a responsible manner. Engaging in excessive borrowing entails the risk of becoming over-indebted, which can have long-term consequences that may impact your financial planning. If you only have an Online Account, you can enjoy the credit card in virtual format without issuance and maintenance fees. To receive a physical copy, you will have to pay the issuance fee of €9 for a duplicate card in physical format.
2. See the terms and conditions for Santander Premia here. To get access to Santander Premia, you must be a Santander Account, Group Account or World Account customer. Customers who only have a Santander Online Account are not eligible.
3. This contract has been drawn up through Santander Intermediación Correduría de Seguros, S.A. Subject to the terms and conditions of the policy. Entered in the Special Insurance Brokerage Company Register, with code no. J-989. Third-party liability and financial capacity covered in accordance with applicable law.
4. Representative example, as per the parameters set forth in the standard on regulation and control of advertising of banking services and products: NIR 18%. APR: 19.56%, calculated based on a drawdown of €1,500 and an issuance and maintenance fee of €0. Total amount repayable €2,114.88, to be repaid in 48 monthly instalments of €44.06. However, please note that, pursuant to the minimum limits for the repayment instalments provided for in the contract (3% of the drawn balance subject to a minimum of €25) and considering the same amount drawn, the total amount repayable will be €1,835.19 to be repaid in 27 monthly instalments of €67.97. Calculations made in accordance with the fixed-instalment repayment system.
5. Amount up to €200, at three months: Fee of €2. APR: 6.22%, calculated considering a drawdown of €200. Total amount debited €202, to be repaid in three monthly instalments of €66.67 and a single fee of €2. Amount over €200 up to €300, at three months: Fee of €5. APR: 10.63%, calculated considering a drawdown of €300. Total amount debited €305, to be repaid in three monthly instalments of €100 and a single fee of €5. Amount over €300 up to €500, at three months: Fee of €7. APR: 8.84%, calculated considering a drawdown of €500. Total amount debited €507, to be repaid in three monthly instalments of €166.67 and a single fee of €7. Amount over €500 up to €1,000, at three months: Fee of €12. APR: 7.52%, calculated considering a drawdown of €1,000. Total amount debited €1,012, to be repaid in three monthly instalments of €333.33 and a single fee of €12. Amounts over €1,000 or defer any amount between three months and up to 36 months: NIR 18%. APR: 19.56%, calculated based on a drawdown of €1,500 and an issuance and maintenance fee of €0. Total amount payable €1,650.24, to be repaid in 12 monthly instalments of €137.52. Calculations made in accordance with the fixed-instalment repayment system. Fees related to the transactions performed will also be charged where applicable.