Your short-term financing products and guarantees in a single policy
Multiproducto Empresas by Banco Santander facilitates the arranging and access to a range of products under a global brand.
Through a single formalised policy you can unify financing products such as: Discounting, Advance Payment of Invoices, Advance Payment of Credits, Factoring, Confirming, Pago Ágil, Foreign Trade, Credit Accounts, Guarantees and Loans for the Payment of Taxes, whose individual contracts do not need to be formalised.
The objective is to be able to provide an agile response to the short-term financing of your company.
What does it offer?
With Santander Multiproducto Empresas you will have:
- A policy with a global limit that allows the unified management of all short-term financing.
- A single risk study for your active products within the Multiproducto Empresas policy.
- Flexibility in arranging products according to your needs.
- Flexibility in consuming your limits distributed among the different products arranged according to your financial needs.
The multiproduct policy only has notary costs and is indefinite, the study and/or arrangement fees of the individual contracts for each product will be settled at the time of formalisation.
Benefits of Multiproducto Empresas
The Santander Multiproduct policy is full of benefits:
- You will know the global risk limit assigned by the Bank for your working capital operations right from the start..
- It requires a single signature by a notary, which means time savings and cost reduction.
- Possibility of balancing the risk exposure between the different formalised contracts.
- You can easily access the global position of your current operations with the Bank through Business Banking.
Multiproducto Empresas Structure
The Multiproduct policy offers a management solution under a global limit structure on which products are added. You can see it detailed in the following figure:
How to arrange it
If you want to arrange Multiproducto Empresas, go to your nearest Santander branch.