Create online remittances easily
Different types of orders
Choose the type of order: individual, periodic, deferred.
Create your remittances easily using standardised AEB formats.
Don't create them, import them
Import your remittances, if you already have them in AEB standardised formats, and send them directly.
What transactions can I carry out?
The remittance space is for carrying out transactions involving receivables and payables, financed and unfinanced.
- Receivables: SEPA debits, loan advance, "Cobro Ágil", factoring, deposit of cheques, "Eurocobro".
- Payables: domestic and international transfers, salaries, cheques, "DUO" confirming, standard confirming, "Pago Ágil", financed early payment, direct debit payments, tax batches and judicial bonds.
What are the methods used to create remittances?
The platform allows remittances to be taken up via:
- The website's own remittance generator.
- In-house files such as, for example:
- H2H solutions (Editran, Nexus etc.).
- Importation of files generated in management programmes.
What transactions can be carried out via the remittance platform?
Various online transactions can be carried out via the remittance platform, because it has several different modules: generation, dispatch, consultation, validation, signature/cancellation and reception of files. You can carry out a range of operations:
- Validate your remittances' support files.
- Register for information alerts on the status of your remittances.
- Generate remittances for receivables and payables.
- Sign remittances created through the channels.
- Check the status of your remittance at any time.
- Cancel remittances waiting to be processed.
- Access remittance history and consult any orders in the remittances.
- Download information in PDF and Excel format.
- Receive information files.
How to send remittances
In order to create a remittance, you must previously register the company and the issuers with whom the procedure will be managed. Then:
- Import the file in order to generate the remittance.
- Review the data to confirm it.
- Generate the file for later shipment.
What remittance operations can be carried out from the mobile?
By simply downloading the Santander Empresas app on your mobile device, you can get the very best out of your remittance management. With no need to go to a branch, you can simply:
- Sign the remittances generated via the website.
- Check the status of your remittances.