A customer management model of recognised prestige.
The customer advisory and management model of our Private Banking service has been recognised and endorsed by numerous prestigious international entities and publications.
Award for the best private banking in Spain 2019, 2020 and 2021.
In 2020, the 17th Euromoney Private Banking and Wealth Management Survey was carried out. The survey covers 16 different products and customer categories at global and regional level, and has the results of rankings in 50 countries. This year, more than 2,000 private bankers have participated, choosing the best entities in each category. Banco Santander has been recognised with this award for the second year running.
The prestigious magazine, The Banker, of the Financial Times group, recognised Santander Private Banking as the Best Private Bank in 2017 and 2018.
For this award, The Banker analyses the work of banks based on several parameters:
- Performance: it takes into account criteria such as the bank's growth, the progress of its strategic plans and its results.
- Management: the analysis takes into account both the relationship with its customers, as well as the allocation of assets and the strategy of its financial products.
- Risk management: this examines how banks manage the risks inherent in their products.
The financial magazine Global Finance also recognised Santander Private Banking as the best Private Bank of 2019 and 2021.
- Best care. The prestigious publication recognises the banks that best serve the specialised needs of people with high wealth in their quest to improve, preserve and pass on their wealth.
- Most valued. The winners of the Private Bank Awards do not always coincide with the largest financial institutions. Global Finance rewards the best, the entities most highly valued by their customers.
Banco Santander has become the first entity in Spain to obtain the AENOR certificate for advice on Personal Wealth Management in the Private Banking customer segment.
- Generating transparency. This certification is an important achievement that helps us strengthen our model, generate transparency and establish ourselves as the best Private Bank in Spain.
- Proof of excellence. The AENOR seal is proof of the excellent quality of the services provided to customers, the commitment of the Management, as well as the high specialisation of the bankers and their ethical and responsible behaviour.
- Meeting expectations. This certification allows us to gather the skills and experience required to meet customer expectations in a comprehensive service framework, working together with the Universal Network, Companies and other channels to cover all needs, from the most transactional to even the most sophisticated services that our customers demand.
- We are leaders. Banco Santander was the first entity to achieve the AENOR Personal Wealth Management Advisory Certification for Private Banking, a recognition that must be revalidated every year.