Ten markets. A private bank
We offer you all the experience, local knowledge and benefits of operating in ten markets, all brought together on an interconnected international platform:
- Global access. Access our international network of bankers and branches when you travel to any country where Santander Private Banking is present.
- Global customers. Recognition as a Private Banking customer in any of our ten areas1.
- Support when opening accounts. Simple process and personalised assistance to open an account in the Santander Group in other countries.
- Assistance at all times. Use our local phone services within extended opening hours.
Wide range of products and services.
Greater ease when carrying out international transfers and transactions, benefits of your cards, no fees for cash withdrawals at Santander ATMs and more efficient access to your accounts. Likewise, a digitised service will improve interactions with Santander, making them faster, easier and more productive.
- Premium cards. Our Premium credit cards enjoy a wide range of exclusive services, such as cash advances, card replacements and VIP lounges2.
- Free international transfers. No fees on international transfers between your Santander Private Banking accounts3.
- International financing solutions. Finance your projects with a local or multinational approach2.
- Real estate specialists. Specialised teams to support you in your local and international real estate investments.
- Free use of ATMs. No fees at more than 30,000 Santander ATMs worldwide with our Santander Private Banking debit cards or on purchases made in foreign currencies.
Beyond financial services
Exclusive services and experiences that will help you connect and expand your world.
- Santander Work Café. Access to Private Banking benefits within Santander Work Café. COMING SOON
- SPB experiences. Invitations to financial conferences, educational programmes, and unique cultural and sporting events around the world.
- Market vision. Access to your own market reports and analyses through your private banker.