IBERIA PLUS MEMBER
Become a Banco Santander customer and take out the Santander One Iberia Plus Plan.
JOIN THE "ONE" SCHEME
SANTANDER CUSTOMER AND MEMBER
Take out the Santander One Iberia Plus Elite Plan for free in just 2 minutes.
Take out the free Santander One Iberia Plus Plan, and become a member of Iberia Plus.
BECOME A MEMBER
What are Avios, and how do I get them?
Avios are Iberia's exchange currency used to fly, get hotel stays, rent cars and other experiences. You can earn them in any of three ways, as follows:
What can I get with my Avios?
Flights and discounts
Fly anywhere in the world.
Hotel stays and car rental
Over 20,000 options for hotels and car rentals.
Leisure and experiences
Thousands of experiences with Avios & Money such as admittance to tourist attractions, guided tours, tapas routes and more.
Get a wide selection of wines, wine-tastings, gastronomic experiences and wine tourism.
Donate Avios to NGOs.
Where can I consult and cash in my Avios?
In online banking or the app, go to Santander ZOne3 and you can:
- Go to exclusive offers helping you to earn Avios and find out how to cash them in.
- Consult your Avios easily.
Also, with Iberia you can consult, manage and cash in your Avios.
1. To join the Santander One Iberia Plus Plan, the customer must have already signed up with the bank for a credit card issued by the bank (with the exception of the LaLiga Santander card, the Santander Prime card, the Santander Cepsa Advance card and the Solred Business Santander card) or for a Santander Iberia Icon or Classic card contract. For the Élite scheme, customers must hold a Santander Iberia Icon card.
2. Issuance and maintenance fee for the Santander Iberia Icon card: EUR 100 per year.
3. See the terms and conditions of Santander ZOne.
You might be interested in
How to pay using your mobile
What are the differences between a joint holder and an authorised one?
Find out more