IBERIA PLUS MEMBER
Become a Banco Santander customer and take out the Santander One Iberia Plus Plan.
JOIN THE "ONE" SCHEME
SANTANDER CUSTOMER AND MEMBER
Take out the Santander One Iberia Plus Elite Plan for free in just 2 minutes.
Take out the free Santander One Iberia Plus Plan, and become a member of Iberia Plus.
BECOME A MEMBER
What are Avios, and how do I get them?
Avios are Iberia's exchange currency used to fly, get hotel stays, rent cars and other experiences. You can earn them in any of three ways, as follows:
What can I get with my Avios?
Flights and discounts
Fly anywhere in the world.
Hotel stays and car rental
Over 20,000 options for hotels and car rentals.
Leisure and experiences
Thousands of experiences with Avios & Money such as admittance to tourist attractions, guided tours, tapas routes and more.
Get a wide selection of wines, wine-tastings, gastronomic experiences and wine tourism.
Donate Avios to NGOs.
Where can I consult and cash in my Avios?
In online banking or the app, go to Santander ZOne4 and you can:
- Go to exclusive offers helping you to earn Avios and find out how to cash them in.
- Consult your Avios easily.
Also, with Iberia you can consult, manage and cash in your Avios.
1. Salary campaign: promotion valid from 01/10/2021 to 31/12/2021 may be extended, for new pay-ins of salary, pension or recurrent earnings with a minimum deposit of EUR 600/month in a Santander One or Smart Account, and membership of a Santander One Iberia Plus Plan. The incentive will be 10,000 Avios for new pay-ins of at least EUR 600/month and up to EUR 1,200/month. For amounts over EUR 1,200/month the incentive will be 15,000 Avios, doubling the Avios incentive if in addition to the salary the customer holds or takes out investment funds, pension plans or savings insurance for an amount equal to or greater than EUR 5,000, or a mortgage loan or a consumer loan or a Renting Santander, or one or more protection insurance policies mediated by Santander Mediación OBSV with a sum of premiums equal to or greater than EUR 120 per year. Commitment period 24 months. Avios constitute a capital gain in kind, and are therefore subject to payment on account, which will be undertaken by the Bank. View terms and conditions here.
2. To join the Santander One Iberia Plus Plan, the customer must have already signed up with the bank for a credit card issued by the bank (with the exception of the LaLiga Santander card, the Santander Prime card, the Santander Cepsa Advance card and the Solred Business Santander card) or for a Santander Iberia Icon or Classic card contract. For the Élite scheme, customers must hold a Santander Iberia Icon card.
3. Issuance and maintenance fee for the Santander Iberia Icon card: EUR 100 per year.
4. See the terms and conditions of Santander ZOne.
You might be interested in
How to pay using your mobile
What are the differences between a joint holder and an authorised one?
Find out more