How can I change my electronic signature?
Banco Santander's electronic signature allows you to carry out transactions via our digital channels (mobile banking, online banking and Superlínea). If you wish to modify it, you can do so using the Santander app or online banking.
Via the Santander app
Use your password to log in to your home page (accounts overview) and follow these steps
- Navigate to the drop-down menu on the right-hand side, via the icon with the three horizontal lines, and select "Personal Area".
- Then choose "Security settings" / "Multichannel signature".
- Enter your new electronic signature and then the old one.
Via online banking
From the "Customer Access" screen, go to online banking and enter your accounts access with your ID document and password, and follow the steps below:
- Select "Personal Area".
- Click on the "Change signature" button.
- Enter your old electronic signature first, and then your new electronic signature.