At Banco Santander we are committed to contributing to sustainable growth by promoting the preservation of the environment, the protection of human rights and the transition towards a low-carbon economy.
To do so, we support our customers in their transition by providing responsible and sustainable financial products and/or services and by basing our financing and investment decisions on environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria.
In this section you can find the bank's Policy for Management of Environmental, Social and Climate Change Risks, and the information it provides to its customers, as part of its advisory service and discretionary management portfolios. In this information you will find details of how sustainability factors and risks are assessed, and how these factors can affect returns on your investments.
- Environmental, Social and Climate Change Risk policy
- Informative note on SFDR
- MIFID prospectus
- Pre-contractual information on portfolios:
- Other portfolios managed by Santander Asset Management that promote environmental and/or social characteristics
- Other portfolios managed by Santander Asset Management
- Portfolios managed by Santander Private Banking Gestión that promote environmental and/or social characteristics
- Other portfolios managed by Santander Private Banking Gestión