What is Fitbit Pay?
Fitbit Pay is a payment method that allows you to make purchases, in all establishments that have contactless technology payment available, without having to carry your card around. Fitbit Pay can be used with compatible smartwatches and Fitbit wristbands.
How to set up Fitbit Pay
- Enter the Fitbit App on your mobile phone.
- Click on Wallet. You will be asked for your Santander Card number, expiry date and CVV code.
- Enter a PIN code for your smartwatch. You will only be asked if this is the first time you add a card to your Fitbit.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen of your smartphone to finish the configuration.
- Done! You can now start using Fitbit Pay with your Santander Card.
How to use Fitbit Pay
Once you have your card details on your Fitbit device, making payments is very easy and secure.
- Unlock your Fitbit if necessary.
- Click the left button for at least 2 seconds.
- Select the card with which you want to make the payment.
- Move your wrist closer to the store's contactless POS terminal.
- Your Fitbit will vibrate when payment is complete and a confirmation message will appear on the screen.
Information of interest
Find out about the Terms and Conditions of Banco Santander S.A. for "Fitbit Pay” device payments here - (PDF 293.16 KB) Only Santander cards activated in Secure Electronic Commerce (CES) are enabled for Fitbit Pay, except: Ecash prepaid cards and some business cards. The Bank reserves the right to modify the cards enabled for use through Fitbit Pay, informing the customer in a timely manner. For more information, ask in branch or visit bancosantander.es.
1. Fitbit Pay works with the compatible devices described at https://www.fitbit.com/es/fitbit-pay.