Financing for companies for their equipment bought from abroad
Banco Santander’s Import Leasing1 is the best way to finance any equipment your company needs, however far away it is.
Through Import Leasing, not only do we finance 100% of the acquisition value of any equipment from abroad your company needs, we also help you with all the importation procedures.
What do you get with Import Leasing?
Taking out the Import Leasing product carries a series of operational, financial and fiscal benefits. Find out more about them:
- It reduces the operating load for the company, since Banco Santander takes charge of certain procedures: payments abroad, import declarations (Intrastat), etc.
- Accounts with advice and control in all necessary steps and procedures.
- It is compatible with import credits or any other typical international business guarantees.
- Possibility to eliminate exchange rate risk.
- Maximum tax benefits2 compared to other forms of financing.
- Possibility of financing up to 100% of the purchase price.
- "Tailored" payment structure: high first repayments, constant, increasing repayments, etc.
- Compatible with ICO lines and others intermediation facilities, EIB, FEI, etc.
- Accelerated amortisation of the property in Corporate Tax or Personal Income Tax2 that does not affect the income statement.
Choose Import Leasing and have Banco Santander take care of those operational tasks that are linked to import process, which are usually more complex, especially for small and medium-sized companies.
Take advantage of the tax benefits and don't forget that this product is compatible with ICO and EIB financing lines and other agreements that will allow you to benefit from improvements in interest rates.
Features of Leasing Internacional
- Format: financial leasing (import leasing).
- Term: minimum 2 years, can be arranged for up to 7 years including the existing terms on the lines
- ICO o BEI.
- Amount: no minimum.
- Amortització: quotes mensuals lineals prepagables. Són possibles altres estructures:
primeres quotes elevades, creixents, decreixents o cícliques.
At the end of the term stipulated in the contract, the customer will have a purchase option on the asset, normally for an amount equivalent to one more payment.
In addition, when arranging the Banco Santander Import Leasing, you can include damage and total loss insurance for all the equipment3.
How to arrange it
We recommend you request a fiscal and financial study that reflects the tax savings that a leasing operation would provide compared to other forms of financing.
Go to your nearest Santander branch to arrange the Import Leasing product. And if you would like more information, we can call you.